Day +364: Tomorrow marks one year since Kiira’s first bone marrow transplant. As we enter this process again, we invite you all to pray for her and for us. We leave July 6th and hope to be home by Thanksgiving.
Things we pray for:
- Safe travels to Minneapolis
- Kiira’s health and skin are stable to minimize the risks during chemo and radiation–she has lost significant weight over the last 3 months and increasing skin issues.
- The BMT is successful–it improves Kiira’s quality of life long-term with no damaging side effects.
- That Jason and I can successfully manage splitting our family apart for 100+ days
- That Kiira’s siblings can be patient with us and compassionate toward Kiira, in a way that may lead to self-sacrifice to put her needs before their own.
- That research leads to a cure for EB soon!
Thank you for joining us on this journey! We can’t do it without the love and support of all of you!